Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The first day of the rest of my life

March 1st. The beginning of my first full calendar month of this endeavor. I want to have a record of my progress. I love tracking and measuring. I get a little obsessive over Excel spreadsheets. I have one for everything including weight loss. It's only slightly less elaborate than my spreadsheet for cloth diapering.



Anywho... this is yet another way for me to track and measure.

As of March 1, 2011
Weight: 224.2 (BMI= 32.17)
Waist: 38
Most recent run: 1.5 miles in 21.5 minutes (C25K Week 3)



The picture quality is bad. My phone takes craptastic photos. And yes, that is the bathroom stall at work. Sometimes it is the only place I can have a moment of privacy.

Here's hoping for noticeable improvement on April 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment