Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Weigh-in

Last weeks weight: 225.3
Today's weight: 222.2

I'm not surprised. I totally rocked it on eating this week. 3 lbs is quite a big loss but a) it is the beginning of the diet when weight tends to come off easier, b) being over 200 lbs burns a lot of calories. It's pretty easy to create a deficit. Easy in the physical sense, - independent of emotional eating and all that jazz.

I would love to see a similar number next week and get below 220, but I try not to set too specific deadlines for pounds lost. I know all too well that you can work out and eat right but if your body only wants to give up half a pound, that's all your getting.

I'm feeling great and feeling motivated, taking it one day at a time. Keeping my eye on my smaller goals rather than the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment