Sunday, October 10, 2010

Punkin Pickin'

Borrowed from my other blog.

On Saturday we decided to brave the sweltering fall weather and head out for a day of pumpkin picking and other fun fall activities. First we got lost in the corn maze.

Caroline hung tough in the Ergo despite the fact that it was really hot.



Then the boys tried out the pumpkin cannon. Scott was a pretty good shot with that thing.



Caroline and I waited in the wings.



She was busy looking adorable.



I just couldn't resist giving her kisses. I can never resist giving her kisses!

Then it was off to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin for our little pumpkin.



Big brother carried the pumpkin back to the truck.



We were all tired from all the fun and both kids crashed out as soon as we got in the car. Scott and I decided to use that time to go for a nice drive through some of the adorable small towns that populate Maryland. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment