Friday, October 8, 2010

A post about Christmas in October

I have a confession. I love Christmas! I love the whole Christmas season. I love Christmas movies, I love Christmas songs. I love the decorations, the food, the smells, the parties. I love elegant Christmas things and homey Christmas things. Hell, I even love Christmas shopping.

Most adults I know don't love Christmas. They moan about shopping and money and weight gain, and having to spend time with family and the hassle of it all. So I keep my Christmas love on the down low.

Why am I even talking about Christmas on October 8th. Because I just came back from the mall and it is getting all Christmased up and I started getting excited- as magical as Christmas was for my first 36 years. In year 37, I get to introduce Christmas to my daughter. I can not wait.

If you're wondering, there are 81 shopping days left. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment