Wednesday, September 28, 2011

21 weeks

How Far Along: 21 weeks
Weight Gain:12 pounds (Things are out of control)
Aches, pains and other: This baby is low, low, low, low, low, low, low and that is causing a lot of pressure on my lady parts.
Milestones: Hmmm, none this week.


My weight gain is defying the laws of physics. I have been eating calories in the range to gain 1/2 to 1 pound per week, yet I have managed to put on 5-6 pounds in 2 weeks. I know water retention and all that but man it is crazy. This is the exact same point that in my last pregnancy I gained a huge chunk of weight so maybe this is just how my body does pregnancy. Bulking up for the growth spurt to come.

This little guy is very low. Having an anterior placenta that is positioned more at the top of my uterus is keeping the man down. When means he is right on my bladder all the time. I've got no capacity there. I can't imagine what it will be like in another 20 weeks. He is also getting very active, lots of kicks and punches. I love it. I don't think I could ever get tired of feeling baby movement. 




No comments:

Post a Comment