Monday, August 22, 2011

16 Weeks

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Symptoms: Still, just the constant peeing.
Showing?: Yes.
Weight Gain: 4 lbs
Milestones: I officially broke out the Snoogle for sleeping.

And for comparison.
Slowly but sure the belly is rounding out and getting bigger. Side by side, you can really tell the difference. I tried to wear that black and white shirt last week and it was not a good look. I'm fully in maternity shirts now. Still not noticeable to a stranger though. Given the size of my ass it will be a while before my belly looks out of proportion.

I weighed in lower this week than I did last week. I think that is mostly because last weeks weight was inflated. I happy with my weight gain though. 4 pounds at 16 weeks is pretty good. Last pregnancy I was pushing 10 lbs by now. My eating has been pretty good. Not perfect by any means, but I am conscious of what I am eating and I'm not considering the baby in my belly to be a license to eat.

Now that the weather has decreased from "surface of the sun" hot to merely "interior of a volcano" hot, I have been getting out and doing some more walking. Usually, I have passenger in the stroller who decides about halfway that she wants to walk and help push. That slows me down but at least I'm still covering some distance. I've also managed a little prenatal yoga.

4 weeks until we find out the sex of this little one. I can not wait. I am getting so itchy to do some shopping for this little guy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment