Friday, January 13, 2012

36 Weeks

How Far Along: 36 weeks

Weight Gain: 33 pounds

Aches, pains and other: Everything between my ribs and hips hurts. All the time. Especially my hips and lower abs. Rolling over in bed is excructiating.

Milestones: Less than a month to go.

I will fix this when I am on my home computer.
 I am feeling done. I'm not saying I want this guy to come early or even before 39 weeks but pregnancy is no longer fun. I hurt. I'm tired all the time. I'm so tired of constantly having to pee. My clothes aren't fitting. I'm just at that uncomfortable all the time stage and it can only be relieved by having a baby. So I just have to deal with it for another 4 weeks or so.

But the truth is I need the time. I haven't washed any baby clothes. I haven't gotten the co-sleeper out of storage. I don't have any bedding or for that matter a bed for this little guy yet. I think a shopping spree is in order this weekend if I can find the energy.

We did get our new stroller though! Baby Jogger City Select, it is the bombdiggity. I love that it can be a single or double stroller and OMG it is smooth like butter. I never dreamed I would pay so much for a stroller but at least we got it for 10% off the list price. 

So here I am- only 3 days until I am full term. Only 24 days until my due date. Where has the time gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment