Tuesday, December 27, 2011

34 Weeks

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Weight Gain: 27 pounds

Aches, pains and other: My pains move around randomly. Today it's my hip, yesterday my back. Somedays my cootchie-pops aches and other days it doesn't. But there is always some sort of pain.

Milestones: This is the last week that I will not have an OB appointment until he is born.

Oh yes! This was a Christmas present from my husband and I not-so-secretly love it. The brand name is "Forever Lazy" and I want to help it live up to it's name. It is warm and fleece and on a cold, rainy day like today, it is heaven. Too bad I can't wear it to work. Extra special bonus, it will fit while I'm pregnant and after I give birth. Yes, I look like Violet Beauregard and my husband keeps making inappropriate comments about the zipper in the back- but damn it's comfy.

On the baby front, all is good. I think I will manage to keep the weight gain between 30-35 pounds. A far cry from the 20 pounds I wanted to limit it to, but way better than last pregnancy's 50 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment