Friday, June 18, 2010

Ho Hum

I'm in a bit of a diet slump. It's not a  plateau or anything like that. I'm still losing as long as I stick to the plan. It's just boredom and getting tired of the deprivation. I've been following the Weight Watchers plan for 6 weeks now and it is working well. I've lost almost 14 pounds, I'm just missing good food. I'm missing filling full. I'm missing being spontaneous about eating. Also, despite being 14 lbs down, there is no appreciable difference in my body. I'm nowhere near fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes. That's at least 15 pounds away. There is no chance of looking decent this summer. I keep slipping. Just a little, a point here, 2 points there but it is enough and will eventually have an effect on my weight loss.

I need to refocus and push hard for the next 2 weeks and then take a mini-diet break while we vacation in the Motherland (Mom's house in Tennessee). I know, I know, I should try to stick with the plan while vacationing but quite frankly I don't want to. I want to enjoy my vacation and good food is part of that enjoyment. Hopefully upon returning, I can rekindle some motivation.

HAIRCUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment