Monday, October 17, 2011

24 weeks

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Weight Gain:14 pounds
Aches, pains and other: It's getting harder to find a comfortable sleep position but luckily I'm so exhausted by bedtime that I don't have trouble falling asleep. Staying asleep is another story.
Milestones:At 24 weeks baby has a 50-50 chance of making it outside the womb. God forbid, we ever have to test this theory. I want him cooking for another 15+ weeks.
I pixelated my face out of this weeks photo. I had a freaky, unattractive look going on. I feel like my belly has really popped in the last 2 weeks. There is no doubt I look like a pregnant person. That's good because now nobody will pay attention to the size of my ass.

All is well pregnancy wise. We finalized the name for this little guy. But we won't be revealing it until we introduce him to the world. I am for some reason superstitious about calling the baby by his name before he is born.

I am really tired these days. I have so much motivation for things I want to get done but my energy just doesn't match up. It will be a miracle if we finish the new nursery before the third trimester. Which is, OMG, only a month away!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment