Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Weeks

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Weight Gain: 25 pounds

Aches, pains and other: This baby is all up in my ribs. In fact, it feels like he is stretched out like an upside down Vitruvian man. I don't know how he can be in so many places at once.



I also ache from just below my ribs to below my hips. Every muscle in that area feels like it has been subjected to an extreme workout. I guess it has from the inside out.

Milestones: Nursery is done!

Dat belleh is gettin' big! And I feel every bit of it. Extreme over indulgence over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend did nothing to help the situation.

In theory, I only have about 10 weeks to go (yikes), in reality it's more like 11.5 or so. I should really get on buying this child some clothes, blankets, etc but there are just so many other things to buy this time of year. Also, we are having another ultrasound at 32 weeks and I kind of want another confirmation that there is indeed a penis in there before I spend money on blue. I have looked at my 20 week u/s pictures a million times and I still can't see what the tech saw. With my daughter it was clear and I knew before the tech even said it out loud.















Standard OB appointment this morning. All is well with the babe and best of all I got confirmation that I do not have gestational diabetes. I was assuming that no news was good news but it is nice to have the confirmation. Especially when it is 3 days until Thanksgiving and there is dressing, mashed potatoes, rolls adn pumpkin cheesecake to be consumed. The bad/good news, the baby has moved way up and now my stomach capacity is way down. Good for controlling weight gain, bad for filling up on Thanksgiving deliciousness. First world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment